150 Year Old Oatmeal Cookies RecipeTagged in Cakes
Mix ingredients, add the egg whites last. This is a very stiff mixture - but do not moisten. Drop with tsp. 2 inches apart. Bake in moderate oven
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Lard
- 3 each Egg yolks
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 cups Oatmeal -- old fashioned
- 1/2 cup Raisins -- chopped
- 1/2 cup Walnuts -- chopped
- -----DISOLVE IN 1/2 C. WATER-----
- 1 teaspoon Soda
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3 each Egg whites -- well beaten
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.