Addictive Bean Dip RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
1. Heat about 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a medium sized saucepan.
2. Crush garlic and finely chop onion and capsicum.Fry in pan until onion is clear.
3. Drain kidney beans (keep liquid) and add beans to pan.
4. Add salsa to pan, cover and simmer for about 20 mins, until beans are qutie soft.
5. Mash beans with a potato masher. Mixture should be quite thick. To thin mixture to desired consistency, add appropriate amount of saved liquid from beans.
- olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 1 red capsicum
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- large can red kidney beans (approx. 700g)
- half a bottle of tomato salsa (approx. 150mL)
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.