Almost Like Empress Chili RecipeTagged in Chili
Combine all of the above ingredients.
4 red peppers (I use ground peppers) 5 or 6 bay leaves 3 to 5 whole allspice Cook on simmer for about 3 hours. This is hot.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 1/2 garlic or garlic powder
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 quart water
- 4 onions -- chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vinegar
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne powder
- Salt and pepper -- to taste
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.