Angel Food Cake With Amaretto-almond Sauce RecipeTagged in Cakes
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; stir well. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to boil. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and bubbly. Stir in amaretto and lemon juice; cook until thoroughly heated (do not boil). Remove from heat; stir in almonds and extract. Serve warm over angel food cake.
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons amaretto or other almond-flavored liqueur
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 slices commercial angel food cake
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.