Apple Streusel Coffee Cake RecipeTagged in Breakfast
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch round cake pan.
Mix all ingredients except Streusel Topping until moistened. Spread batter in pan; sprinkle with Streusel Topping. Bake until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Streusel Topping: Mix all ingredients until crumbly.
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup sweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Streusel Topping
- 1/4 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 teaspoons firm butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.