Apple-cinnamon-couscous-cake RecipeTagged in Cakes
Bring water and juice to a boil with a pinch of salt. Add couscous and
cinnamon. Stir and cook on low for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir
in vanilla. Let sit 10 minutes. Rinse an 8 x 8 baking dish; do
not dry. Pack couscous into the baking dish. Allow to cool before cutting
- 1 1/4 cups Fantastic Foods Whole Wheat Couscous
- 2 cups Knudsen Organic Apple Juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 pinch Baleine Sea Salt Fine Crystals
- 1 tsp Whole Foods Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Frontier Organic Vanilla Extract
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.