Apricot Jello RecipeTagged in Dessert
Mix Jello, sugar, and water. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Mix cream cheese and pineapple together, then add apricot baby food. Let first mixture cool to room temperature and add to apricot mixture. Fold in Cool Whip and pour into 12 x 8 inch dish. May frost with Cool Whip if desired.
- 2 (3 oz.) pkgs. apricot Jello
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 1 c. hot water
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple (do
- not drain)
- 2 lg. jars apricot baby food
- 1 (12 oz.) Cool Whip
- 1 (8 oz.) Cool Whip (for frosting
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.