Autumn Pork Chops RecipeTagged in Main Meals
Heat oven to 375?. Place squash in ungreased rectangular baking dish, 13 ?
9 ? 2 inches. Heat 1 tablespoon of the margarine in 10-inch skillet over
medium heat until melted. Cook pork, turning once, until brown. Place pork
on top of squash; sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper. Place onion on
pork; top with apple. Mix honey and water; pour over apples. Dot with
remaining 1 tablespoon margarine. Cover and bake 50 to 60 minutes or until
pork is no longer pink in center and squash is tender. Serve pan drippings
with pork if desired.
- 1 medium acorn squash -- cut into 6 rings and seeded
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 6 pork loin or rib chops -- about 1/2 inch thick
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion -- sliced
- 2 medium unpeeled cooking apples -- cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons water
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.