Avocado Angel Eggs RecipeTagged in Appetizers
Slice each egg in half lengthwise, removing egg yolk. Use egg yolks in another recipe. Cut avocado in half and remove seed. Peel and cube.
In a bowl, combine avocado, lemon juice and garlic, mashing to blend. Stir in shallots or green onions and capers, if desired. Fill each egg half with avocado mixture. Garnish with bell pepper.
- 1 dozen large hard-cooked eggs
- 2 ripe California avocados
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots or green onions
- 2 teaspoons capers
- mashed (optional)
- Garnish: slivers of red
- yellow or green bell pepper
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.