Avocado, Strawberry, & Grape Tomato Salad RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Wash all vegetables/fruit. Tear
lettuce and place in bowl. Put bowl of
lettuce in freezer/fridge (depending on
how fast you can slice) to crisp.
Julienne carrots and strawberries. Set
aside. Quarter grape tomatoes. Set
aside. Prep bell pepper and slice at
about 1/4 inch. Set aside. Cube
avocado and remove from peel. Set
Take crisped lettuce from
fridge/freezer and toss with the
carrots, cubed grape tomatoes, sliced
bell pepper, strawberries, and Greek
salad dressing until well coated.
Place cubed avocado and (if preferred)
vegan cheese on top. Grind salt and
pepper according to taste. Enjoy.
The savory taste of the dressing, and
tangy-sweet strawberries is rather
surprising. It provides an interesting
contrast to the palate vs.
the "typical" salad.
- 3 or 4 Medium lettuce leaves (can be any kind of frilly
- pretty lettuce)
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 3 or 4 pre-packaged carrots
- 4 or 5 quartered grape tomatoes
- 2 to 3 strawberries
- thick julienne (about 1/4 inch square)
- 1/4 thinly sliced red
- or green pepper
- grating of fresh cracked black pepper
- grating of fresh sea salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoon good Greek vegan vinaigrette dressing (or any savory dressing)
- Alternate: 3 tablespoon organic vegan cheese
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.