Back Ribs With Spicy Fireworks Rub RecipeTagged in Barbecue
Put all ingredients into a large jar with a tight-fitting lid. Place lid on jar and shake well until blended thoroughly. Makes 2 cups � enough to coat 4 slabs of pork back ribs.
- Prepare a medium-hot fire
- banking coals in 2 to 3 kettle-style grills. Place ribs
- not overlapping
- over indirect heat on each grill (rib racks may be helpful in expanding grilling space in each grill). Cover grills and roast ribs not directly over coals for 1 1/2 hours
- until ribs are very tender. Remove ribs from grill
- wrap securely in heavy aluminum foil. Place foil-wrapped ribs in brown paper bag
- close bag and let ribs rest for up to 1 hour.
- Spicy Fireworks Rub
- 1/2 cup ground cumin
- 1/2 cup chili powder
- 4 tablespoons ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons cayenne
- 4 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.