Baked Bean Salad Recipe 1 RecipeTagged in Salad
To prepare this Baked Bean Salad Recipe 1, first in slicing the gherkins do not cut the slices apart at the stem end; spread the slices to give the effect of a fan and dispose them on the salad, at the ends of the plate. Mix the beans with the other ingredients, by tossing them, or turning them, over and over, with a spoon and fork. For a change use fine-chopped mustard pickles in the place of the olives.
- 1? cups of cold
- baked beans
- ? teaspoonful of salt
- 3 or 4 tablespoonfuls of olive oil
- ? teaspoonful of paprika
- 2 tablespoonfuls of finechopped olives
- 2 tablespoonfuls of vinegar
- 2 teaspoonfuls of fine-cut chives or 1 teaspoonful of onion juice
- 2 tiny gherkins
- sliced thin and spread like fans
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.