Banana Cream Pie In A Bowl RecipeTagged in Dessert
Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
Mix flour and brown sugar in large bowl. Cut in butter, using pastry blender or crisscrossing 2 knives, until mixture is crumbly. Stir in peanuts. Press evenly on bottom of ungreased 9-inch square pan. Bake about 15 minutes or until light brown. Stir to break up; cool completely. (To cool quickly, place in larger pan in freezer.)
- Cookie Crunch (recipe follows)
- 1 small box banana instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 3 ripe medium bananas
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping
- if desired
- Bake Cookie Crunch. Make pudding mix in large bowl as directed on package
- using 2 cups milk.
- Layer half of the Cookie Crunch
- bananas and whipped topping in 2-quart serving bowl; repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Top with peanuts. Store covered in refrigerator.
- Makes 6 servings.
- Cookie Crunch
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup firm butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup peanuts
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.