Banana Graham Crumble RecipeTagged in Dessert
* The bananas should be ripe but not yet be turning brown.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Place bananas in dish; sprinkle with lemon juice.
Combine cinnamon, brown sugar and crumbs. Sprinkle over bananas. Dot with margarine. Bake 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
- 2 medium bananas
- sliced lengthwise *
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 ounce graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon light margarine
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.