Barbecued Spare Ribs RecipeTagged in Barbecue
# Place the spare ribs and vinegar in a large saucepan of salted water, bring to the boil then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes
# Place all the rest of the ingredients in a saucepan and stir well
# Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes
# Strain the spare ribs and place in a large bowl
# Pour over the sauce and leave until cool, turning frequently
# Remove the spare ribs and reserve the sauce
# Cook the ribs on a hot barbecue for 10-15 minutes, turning once, until browned
# Re-heat the sauce and serve with the ribs, hot crusty rolls and cole slaw
- # 2 lb. (1kg) pork spare ribs
- # 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- # 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- # 2 tablespoons clear honey
- # 2 tablespoons say sauce
- # 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- # half a teaspoon mustard powder
- # tow and a half fluid ounces (65ml) water
- # 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- # half a teaspoon paprika
- # salt and pepper
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.