Bayerischer Mit Spargel (barvarian Veal With A RecipeTagged in Vegetables
Frozen Asparagus should be tips and pieces. (2 boxes (10 Oz Each)) ** Fresh Asparagus should be cleaned and cut into 1-inch pieces. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++ In a Dutch oven brown the veal in hot oil. Add onion and carrots. Cook until onion is transparent. Stir in parsley.
Mix lemon juice, broth, flour and seasonings until well-blended.
Pour over meat. Cover and bake in preheated 325 degree F oven 1 1/2 hours or until meat is tender. Add more broth if needed. Cook asparagus until tender-crisp.
Stir into veal and serve immediately.
- 2 pounds Veal -- Cubed
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 each Onion; Large -- Chopped
- 1 cup Carrots -- Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Parsley -- Chopped
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice -- Fresh
- 2 cups Beef Broth
- 3 tablespoons Unbleached Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Pepper;Fresh Ground -- To Taste
- 20 ounces Frozen Asparagus -- * OR
- 2 pounds Asparagus -- Fresh **
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.