Bbq Pork Lo Mein RecipeTagged in Chinese
1. Cook noodles in plenty of boiling water, when al dente, drain and toss
with sesame oil, set aside 2.
Combine sauce ingredients, set aside 3. Heat wok, add oil, Add ginger stir
fry until fragrant (about 10 sec) add bok choy, bean sprouts and pork,
Stir fry 2 min 4.
Add broth then when broth is hot add noodles, cover and cook 2 min 5. Add
sauce, stir well and serve Varriations, instead of pork, use left over
cooked, roast beef, lamb, shrimp or chicken, other fresh vegtables in
season can be used in place of the sprouts and bok choy From "Dim Sum" by
Ruth Laws 8 oz lo mein noodles
- 2 tablespoons Sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Vegtable oil
- 1 teaspoon Ginger -- finely chopped
- 2 cups Bok choy -- cut into 1/2" pie
- 1 1/2 cups Bean sprout
- 8 ounces Chinese bbq pork
- 1/2 cup Chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon Soy -- dark
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- Pepper -- dash
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.