Bean And Pumpkin Curry RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Steam or boil pumpkin. Blanch beans in boiling water and refresh in cold water. Cut each into three pieces and set aside. Heat Wok, and add 2 tablespoons of the thick coconut milk scooped from the top of the can. Heat through, then add curry paste and fry, stirring constantly, until mixture smells fragrant. Add pumpkin pieces, beans, bamboo shoots, lemon grass and remaining coconut milk, and simmer for 5 minutes. Add peanut butter and vegan sugar. Stir through until sugar is dissloved, add sweet basil leaves and serve with jasmine rice.
- 300g pumpkin (winter squash)
- sliced 20 green beans 200 ml coconut milk 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste (check the ingredients to ensure there is no fish paste in it) ½ cup bamboo shoots
- rinsed 1 lemon grass stalk
- the hard outer layers removed
- finely chopped 1 tablespoon peanut butter 1 tablespoon vegan sugar 10 or 12 sweet bazil leaves
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.