Beans! Beans! Beans! RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Empty all the beans into a giant bowl. Stir. Pour the cucumber and onions into the beans. Stir. Add vinegar, oil, and all seasonings to taste. Stir. Let sit for an hour or two so the beans can soak up the flavor and enjoy!
- 1 can cannellini beans
- drained and rinsed 1 can black beans
- drained and rinsed 1 can kidney beans
- drained and rinsed 1/2 of a large purple onion
- chopped 1 large salad cucumber
- thinly sliced approx. 1/2 cup of vegan red wine vinegar (depending on how sour you like your salads) 2 tablespoon olive oil 1 teaspoon of Good Seasons Italian Seasoning (more or less depending on how sweet you like salads) salt and freshly ground peppercorns to taste (you can certainly put a can of green beans in this recipe
- too -- I just didn't have any in my pantry!)
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.