Beef Hash RecipeTagged in Meats
Melt butter or margarine in small skillet. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Cover and cook over low heat until potatoes are fork-tender, about 10 minutes.
Uncover and cook 5 minutes longer.
Makes 2 servings.
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup cubed cooked roast beef
- 1 1/2 cups cubed raw potato (about 2 medium potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon instant beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.