Beer Marinade For Beef RecipeTagged in Sauces
Mix all ingredients together and use as a marinade.
Then use as a basting sauce for the meat while it cooks.
- 2 cans Beer (12 oz or 10 oz cans)
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon Wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.