Best Oat Cookies That Ever Existed RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Mix the vegan brown sugar, vegan sugar, oil, and
water. Add the banana and vanilla.
then mix in the already pre-mixed
together mixture of flour, baking
soda, cinnamon, and salt. Stir in the
oats. If it is too thin, let stand a
bit so the oats can absorb the excess
liquid. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit
for 13 minutes. To check if they are
done, flip one over and it should be
browned. Rip off a chunk to see it
it is still raw. I usually let them
sit a bit before I take them off the
cookie sheet because, well, I do not
really know, but it makes me not cook
them too long because they finish
cooking outside of the oven. I should
mention to drop them by the tablespoon.
For the whole recipe:
calories = 2,967/fat = 74.1/fiber =
28.1. ...so for one cookie it is about 82
cals and 2 grams of fat.
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 cup of vegan brown sugar
- 1/2 of a cup of regular vegan sugar
- slightly less than 1/3 of a cup (about 1/4 of a cup plus 1 teaspoon) of oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 of a teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups plus one my-sized handful (about 1/4 of a cup) of oats
- 3 tablespoons of water plus maybe a few more drops
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.