Best Vegan Mac And Cheese RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
This is very simple and tastes amazing!
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Boil water in a big pot for the pasta.
All of the ingredients sans pasta can easily go
in a blender liquid and powdered this is by far
the easiest way and the only was I do it.
Once pasta is cooked drain I and put it in the
baking pan pour the "cheese" sauce over the pasta.
Bake until the top of the pasta looks slightly
browned and crispy about 15 minutes but not
too crispy because that is gross.
I honestly do not know the serving information or
nutritional content I can tell you it feeds a
heck of a lot of people and if you are cooking
for yourself it will last about 5 days if you eat
it for all three meals of the day.
I hope I have been clear please email meany
questions and I do apologize for any grammatical
errors. heart, megh*n
- 1 1/2 cups of plain vegan soymilk
- 1 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of tamari or soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cup of nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon vegesal or in lack of fancy product
- just use salt
- 1/4 of a block of firm (not silken) tofu
- 1 cup of canola or vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 lbs of pasta of your choice preferably macaroni
- a relatively large baking pan (like a brownie pan)
- 1 dollop of vegan mustard (optional)
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.