Biscuit Pizzas RecipeTagged in Snaks
1. With adult help, preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease 1 or 2 baking sheets. 2. Sprinkle cutting board with flour, separate biscuits. Put biscuits, one at a time on floured board and using a rolling pin, roll out to about a 4 inch circle. Put on greased baking sheet. 3. Spoon about 1 1/2 tablespoons of pizza sauce on the center of each biscuit. Spread evenly over the biscuits. Top with cheese. 4. Let each person put their favorite topping on the biscuits. 5. Let an adult place the baking sheets in the oven. Bake at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Let an adult take the baking sheets out of the oven. Let cool slightly. Makes 10 fun pizzas!
- All-purpose flour
- 1 pkg. (10 count) biscuits
- 1 (8 oz.) can pizza sauce
- 1 (4 oz.) pkg. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Use 1 or more of the following toppings: Sliced pepperoni
- Sliced hot dogs
- Chopped green pepper
- Pickle relish
- Sliced olives
- Or your favorite topping!
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.