Blueberry Cobbler With Cinnamon Dumplings RecipeTagged in Pies And Pastries
Stir together first 4 ingredients in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
Separate cinnamon rolls, and set icing envelope aside. Arrange rolls on top of fruit filling mixture. Sprinkle with pecans and brown sugar.
Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes. Drizzle with icing.
Makes 4 to 5 servings.
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry fruit filling
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (5-count) can refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.