Brab's San Gabriel Mission Citrus Salsa De Los Padres RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Combine all ingredients. Stir well. Cover and set aside 2 to 4 hours. Serve with favorite white-corn chips, ice-cold sangria, a brilliant sunset and stirring visions of California's Missions.
- 2 pounds ripe roma tomatoes
- diced 1 bunch fresh cilantro leaves
- chopped 1 medium white onion
- diced 3 large cloves garlic
- crushed 1 large ripe navel orange
- peeled and diced 2 tablespoons vinegar 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 tablespoon chili powder 1 tablespoon pure cane vegan sugar
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.
|Recipes, & All Things Edible.|
|I cooked Brab's San Gabriel Mission Citrus Salsa De Los Padres|