Breakfast Fruit Bread RecipeTagged in Vegetarian
Place the first 4 ingredients in to the machine set on med.
or large loaf. This mixture will be wet but it needs to be!
When you are at the point just before the last knead add all
of the rest of the ingredients and let the machine finish
its cycle. Let cool before using.
It is great as is or wonderful toasted! It can be taken out
of the machine and formed into a nice freeform loaf on a
cookie sheet and baked in a 350 oven then lightly drizzled
with frosting for a gift!
- 1 2/3 cups apple juice
- 3 cups bread flour or any grain flour combinations you prefer
- 1 ts salt
- 1tab yeast
- 1 cups "Toms" muslix or any kind that has whole oats
- dates and seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup corsely chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup corsely chopped dried pineapple
- 1/2 cup nuts of your choice
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.