Breakfast Fruit Chimichangas RecipeTagged in Mexican
1. Prepare apricot basting sauce; set aside.
2. Heat oven to 500 degrees F. Mix cream cheese, ricotta cheese, sugar, and orange peel thoroughly. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the mixture into the center of each tortilla then spread with 1 Tbsp of preserves. Fold one end of the tortilla up about 1-inch over mixture; fold in the right and left sides over the folded end and then fold the remaining side to overlap the others. Brush the edges with egg to seal. Brush each with margarine. Place seam sides down on an ungreased jelly roll pan, 15-1/2"" x 10-1/2"" x 1"". Bake until chimichangas begin to brown and the filling is hot, 8 to 10 minutes. Serve with apricots and apricot basting sauce.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp. Orange Peel grated
- 6 Mission? Flour Tortillas
- 1/4 cup Apricot Preserves
- 1 large Egg beaten
- 2 Tbsp. Margarine or Butter softened
- 1 cup Apricots sliced
- 1 cup Apricot Basting Sauce (3/4 cup Apricot Jam + 1/4 Cup Water
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.