Broiled Veal And Onions RecipeTagged in Main Meals
Set oven control to broil. Brush both sides of veal chops lightly with
mustard; sprinkle with mustard seed, salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper.
Place veal and onions, cut sides down, on rack in broiler pan. Broil with
tops of veal about 3 inches from heat about 6 minutes or until veal is
brown; turn veal and onions.
Spread 1 teaspoon margarine over each onion half; sprinkle with brown
sugar and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Broil about 6 minutes longer or
until veal is brown and onions are tender.
- 4 veal rib or loin chops -- about 3/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large yellow onions (about 3 inches in diameter) -- cut into halves
- 4 teaspoons reduced-fat margarine -- softened
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.