Brown Rice And Lentil Stew RecipeTagged in Vegetables
Combine all ingredients and 2 cups water in Dutch oven or large saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 55 minutes to 1 hour, or until rice is tender. Remove and discard bay leaf.
- 3/4 cup Uncooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup Dry lentils -- rinsed
- 1/2 cup Chopped onions
- 1/2 cup Sliced celery
- 1/2 cup Sliced carrots
- 1/4 cup Snipped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Garlic clove -- minced
- 1 Bay leaf
- 2 1/2 cups Chicken broth
- 14 1/2 ounces Canned peeled whole tomatoes -- - undrained
- 1 tablespoon Cider vinegar
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.