Brown Rice & Lentil Stew (vegan) RecipeTagged in Vegetables
An easy-to-make entree that uses only one pan. Combine all ingredients in Dutch oven or large saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 55 minutes to 1 hour, or until rice is tender. Remove and discard bay leaf.
- 3/4 can Brown rice -- uncooked
- 1/2 cup Dried lentils -- rinsed
- 1/2 cup Chopped onions
- 1/2 cup Sliced celery
- 1/2 cup Sliced carrots
- 1/4 cup Snipped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Garlic clove -- minced
- 1 Bay leaf
- 2 1/2 cups [stock]
- 14 1/2 ounces Canned tomatoes
- peeled -- cut
- 1 tablespoon Cider vinegar
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.