Burong Isda RecipeTagged in Special Filipino Delicacies
1. In a bowl, mix all ingredients by hand, mashing everything well.
2. Pour into a big mouthed bottle.
3. Stick fishes into the bottle.
4. Seal the bottle well and keep for 1-2 weeks
5. After 2 weeks the fish should be ready.
- * ? kilo milkfish or fresh water carp (well cleaned and scaled)
- * 2 cups cold rice
- not burnt
- * 100 grams garlic (crushed)
- * 100 grams ginger (minced)
- * 100 grams red onion (chopped)
- * 6 lime wedges
- * Pinch of salt and pepper
- ? cup patis (fish sauce)
- * ? cup white vinegar
- * ? cup water
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.