Cabbage Lasagna RecipeTagged in Casserole
Brown ground beef, draining excess fat.
Cook cabbage until tender, drain well.
Mix ricotta cheese with ground beef; add Parmesan cheese, green onions, parsley, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
Spray casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and line bottom of dish with cabbage. Spread beef mixture on top and cover with remaining cabbage. Pour spaghetti sauce over cabbage and top with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 1 hour.
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1 small to medium head of cabbage
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 4 ounces low-fat mozzarella cheese
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.