Cabbage, Potato And Baked Bean Soup RecipeTagged in Soups
Heat oil in medium size saucepan. Add potatoes, celery, and onion, saute for 5 minutes.
Stir in cabbage, cover and cook over medium heat, until cabbage is tender.
Add broth, bay leaf, pepper and pork and beans. Heat until soup is hot and then remove bay leaf and serve.
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 onion
- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can pork and beans in tomato sauce
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.