Cajun Pecan Catfish RecipeTagged in Fish And Seafoods
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a shallow baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; place fish in pan.
Combine oil, Cajun seasoning, lemon juice and thyme in a small bowl. Spoon or brush half the mixture over fish.
Add pecans, Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs and parsley to remaining oil mixture; mix well. Spoon onto fish and spread evenly. Bake 10 to 15 minutes (depending on thickness of fish), or until fish flakes easily with a fork. If desired, garnish with lemon.
- 1 pound catfish fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon McCormick? Gourmet Collection? Cajun Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick? Gourmet Collection? Thyme Leaves
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon McCormick? Gourmet Collection? Parsley Flakes
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.