Carrot Cheese Ball RecipeTagged in Appetizers
Press carrots between paper towels to remove excess moisture; set aside.
Combine cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in a medium bowl; stir well. Add carrots and garlic; stir well. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
Shape cheese mixture into a ball; roll in parsley. Wrap in wax paper and chill for at least 1 hour.
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots (3 to 4 large carrots)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 3 to 4 tablespoons fresh parsley
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.