Carrot Patties RecipeTagged in Vegetables
Combine first 9 ingredients, mixing well. Shape into 8 patties and dust each lightly with flour. Fry in hot oil until browned on both sides; drain on paper towels.
- 1 1/2 cups cooked mashed carrots
- 1 cup mashed cooked potatoes
- 2 tbs melted butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbs dry breadcrumbs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- all purpose flour
- hot vegetable oil
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.