Cashew Chicken 2 RecipeTagged in Chinese
Stir-fry essentials: 1 tbl crushed garlic 1 tbl shredded ginger peanut oil
as needed (appx 4 tbl) With following ingredients marinate >> for at
least 30 minutes. Drain marinade and discard. To prepare: 1) Marinate
meat 2) heat wok to high 3) add oil, garlic, and ginger. stir 4) add
chicken, brown momentarily 5) add all veggies 6) add cashew and heat for a
short time 7) add sauce ingredients, stir till bubbly. If you like, you
may add a some cornstarch solution to thicken (1/2 starch, 1/2 water) 8)
serve immediatly Cooking time: 5-7 mins
- 2 Chicken; breasts -- boneless
- 3 tablespoons Rice wine -- or dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons Soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Ginger -- shredded
- 2 Onion -- peeled and diced.
- 2 Sm Green peppers -- cut 1/2 in
- 1/3 cup Straw mushrooms -- drained
- 1/3 cup Cashew
- 4 tablespoons Oyster sauce
- Sherry -- or sake (rice wine)
- 1 tablespoon Hoisin sauce
- Ketchup ;(yes -- this is a c
- 1 pinch 5 spice powder
- Sugar -- (just a pinch)
- Pepper flakes
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.