Chicken And Pasta Bake RecipeTagged in Pasta
Saut� first 5 ingredients in butter until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in tomatoes, basil, salt and crushed red pepper; set aside.
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Combine pasta, vegetable mixture and chicken in a large bowl; spoon mixture into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
Combine whipping cream and cheeses in a medium saucepan; cook over low heat until cheese melts, stirring frequently. Pour sauce over pasta mixture. Bake, covered, at 350 degrees F for 40 to 45 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Yields 6 to 8 servings.
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushroom
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole tomatoes
- drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried whole basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 8 ounces shell macaroni
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 8 ounces shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.