Chicken And Tortellini Salad RecipeTagged in Main Meals
Cook tortellini as directed on package; drain. Rinse with cold water;
drain. Mix tortellini and chicken in large bowl. Shake wine, oil, lemon
juice, tarragon, sugar, salt and pepper in tightly covered container. Stir
into tortellini mixture. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Toss
tortellini mixture with salad greens and bell pepper just before serving.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up cooked chicken or turkey (about 8
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups bite-size pieces of salad greens (spinach
- leaf lettuce
- 1 small red or green bell pepper -- cut into 1/2-inch pieces
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.