Chicken Chili RecipeTagged in Main Meals
1 SAUTE garlic, onion and chicken in olive oil. Add kidney beans, kernel corn, mushrooms, 1 tsp. iodized fine salt (or 1 Tbsp. iodized rock salt) and chili powder. Cook for 10 minutes.
2 ADD the remaining ingredients. Cook for another 10 minutes. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with grated cheese if desired.
- 400 g DEL MONTE Spaghetti
- cooked per package directions
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 medium (50 g) onion
- 1/2 k chicken breast
- deboned and cut into strips
- 1 cup cooked red kidney beans
- 1 cup (153 g) whole kernel corn
- 1 can (198 g) whole button mushrooms
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 cans (385 g each) DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce
- 1/4 cup water
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.