Chicken & Coconut Milk Soup RecipeTagged in Soups
In a saucepan, bring the "Thin" coconut milk to a boil. Add the chicken pieces, lemon grass and Laos powder. Reduce heat and simmer until the chicken is tender, about 15 minutes. Do not cover as this will tend to curdle coconut milk. When the chicken is tender, add the green onions, coriander leaves and chilies. Bring the heat up just below boiling.
Remove the pan from heat, stir in lime juice, fish sauce and serve
- 1 thin coconut milk
- 1 sm chicken; sectioned and cut 1 bite-sized pieces
- 3 stalks lemon grass bruised cut into 1 lengths
- 2 tsp laos powder (ginger)
- 3 green onions finely chopped
- 2 tb coriander leaves; chipped
- 4 fresh serrano chiles seeded
- up to 6
- 2 limes juice
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.