Chicken Or Veal A La King RecipeTagged in Meats
To prepare this Chicken or Veal a la King Recipe, first cook the peppers and pimientos gently in the Mazola till the pepper is soft. Add the cornstarch and seasonings and gradually stir in the milk. Bring to boiling point and add the chicken and mushrooms. If fresh mushrooms are used, they should be boiled five minutes. Serve on toast.
- 2 tablespoons Mazola
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos
- 2 tablespoons diced green peppers
- ? teaspoon salt
- ? teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons Argo or Kingsfords Cornstarch
- 2 cups rich milk or light cream
- 2-? cups diced cooked veal or chicken
- 1 cup diced mushrooms
- Buttered toast
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.