Chicken Vegetable And Rice Dinner RecipeTagged in Vegetables
* Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder.
* In skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and cook 8 minutes or until browned. Set chicken aside. Pour off fat.
* Add soup, water and pepper. Heat to a boil.
* Stir in rice and vegetables. Place chicken on rice mixture. Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until chicken is done.
* Yield: 4 Servings
Start to Finish Time:
- 4 x skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbl vegetable oil
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 cup uncooked instant rice
- 2 cup thawed frozen vegetable combination broccoli
- and carrots
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.