Chicken With Bell Peppers RecipeTagged in Main Meals
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook bell peppers,
onion and garlic in oil about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until
peppers are almost tender. Stir in chicken, salt and pepper. Cook about 8
minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Squeeze juice from lemon over chicken mixture. Serve with couscous.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium bell peppers -- cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 small onion -- chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1 clove garlic -- finely chopped
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breasts -- cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 lemon
- 4 cups hot cooked couscous
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.