Chicken With Fennel RecipeTagged in Main Meals
Heat oven to 375?. Place chicken, skin sides up, on rack in shallow
roasting pan. Mix remaining ingredients. Gently loosen skin from chicken
with fingers. Spread margarine mixture between breast meat and skin. Cover
breast with skin. Bake uncovered 50 to 60 minutes or until juice of
chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- 6 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 3
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter (1/2 stick) -- softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.