Chicken-basil Noodles RecipeTagged in Main Meals
Heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook onion and
garlic in oil, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender. Stir in
remaining ingredients except noodles; reduce heat to medium. Cover and
cook about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture is hot and
tomatoes are soft. Meanwhile, cook and drain noodles as directed on
package. Serve chicken mixture over noodles.
- 2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion -- finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 clove garlic -- finely chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes -- seeded and chopped (2 1/4 cups)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey breast
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups uncooked cholesterol-free noodles (4
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.