Chili Beef Casserole RecipeTagged in Casserole
Cook ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink. Add chili beans and next 4 ingredients. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes.
Place corn chips in a lightly greased 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Spoon meat mixture over chips; sprinkle with 6 tablespoons of the green onions, olives, and cheese.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with remaining green onions.
Yields 6 servings.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can hot chili beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups corn chips
- 6 green onions
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup (4 ounce) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.