Chili Pasta Casserole RecipeTagged in Casserole
Cook ground beef and onion in large skillet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Brown beef until no longer pink. Drain fat. Stir in chili, tomatoes with juice, 1 cup Cheddar cheese, sour cream, chili powder and garlic powder.
Add chili mixture to pasta and stir until pasta is coated. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Cover and cook 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can vegetarian chili with beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian style stewed tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces cooked pasta
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.