Chilled Shrimp Fettuccine RecipeTagged in Fish And Seafoods
Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package. Rinse with cold water;
drain. Toss shrimp and lemon juice in large bowl. Mix remaining
ingredients. Add mayonnaise mixture and fettuccine to shrimp; toss. Cover
and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to blend flavors.
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 8 ounces frozen peeled and deveined cooked medium
- shrimp -- thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion (about 1 small)
- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon Creole or Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
+ Add Comment or Review
Suppose you had to eat either chicken or beef for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
Way to go!
Insert the HTML code below into your blog or website to proudly display your achievement.